Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Another year passed in a flash.Seems like time is flying.Last year i had a good time in which i had plenty of new experiences.New experiences helps you get mature and improves your decisive ability.There was certain incuidents that shook the whole world we had earthquake in japan,we lost  Steve jobbs , Osama was killed,we3 lost dev anand and many more incidents.Last year i had a wonderful time in july when i went for training at salal.I learnt some of my course basics but it was the natural beauty that concerned me the most.
This year is probably on eof the most important year of my lifetime in which i have the oppurtunity to shape my life.In other words, I make it or break it.But all i can do now is to just hope that i will respond to the upcoming challenges in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment