Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

On my Career

Hii,
I am still not able to decide what am i going to be after the completion of my education.I am doing B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering but i find no signs of being an electrical engineer rather i may become a software engineer.The unfortunate cancellation of our trip to INDO DANISH TOOL ROOM,Jamshedpur has made me to stay here in Patna and here i am taking classes of ASP.NET using C sharp.i have no knowledge of C sharp , .NET and ASP then also i am studying ASP.NET using C sharp.
Sometimes I feel i will appear for GATe, sometimes my mind drifts for MBA, sometimes i think i should get placed after Engineering  .I even think about preaparing for Public Sector Units.Its really frustrating when you have so many options and you are not able to decide what is best for you.After all you cant go for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment